Mire Se Na Vini Ne Forumin Ton Shqiptar....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mire Se Na Vini Ne Forumin Ton Shqiptar....

.........::::::Mire Se Vinii:::::::......

ForumPortalliGalleryKėrkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

TuPac (California Love ) (Original Version)

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
triplex
Admin
triplex

Numri i postimeve : 240
Registration date : 27/04/2007

TuPac (California Love ) (Original Version) Empty
MesazhTitulli: TuPac (California Love ) (Original Version)   TuPac (California Love ) (Original Version) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:13 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: 2PacAlbum: Greatest HitsSong: California Love (Original)

California...knows how to party California...knows how to party In the citaaay of L.A. In the citaaay of good ol' Watts In the citaaay, the city of Compton We keep it rockin! We keep it rockin!Verse One: Dr. DreNow let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west A state that's untouchable like Elliot NessThe track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sexWe in that sunshine state with a bomb ass hemp beat the state where ya never find a dance floor emptyAnd pimps be on a mission for them greens lean mean money-makin-machines servin fiendsI been in the game for ten years makin rap tunes ever since honeys was wearin sassoonNow it's '95 and they clock me and watch me Diamonds shinin lookin like I robbed LiberaceIt's all good, from Diego to tha Bay Your city is tha bomb if your city makin payThrow up a finger if ya feel the same way Dre puttin it down for Californ-i-a(repeat 1)2-Shake it shake it baby Shake it shake it baby Shake it shake it mama Shake it Cali Shake it shake it baby Shake it shake it shake it shake it...Verse Two: 2PacOut on bail fresh outta jail California dreaminSoon as I stepped on the scene I'm hearin hoochies screaminFiendin for money and alcoholthe life of a west side playa where cowards dieOnly in Cali where we riot now rallies are live and die In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Ballies (that's right)Dressed in Locs and khaki suits and ride is what we doFlossin but have caution we collide with other crewsFamous cause we program worldwide Let'em recognize from Longbeach to RosecransBumpin and grindin like a slow jam, it's west side So you know the row won't bow down to no manSay what you say But give me that bomb beat from Dre Let me serenade the streets of L.A.From Oakland to Sacktown The Bay Area and back downCali is where they put they mack downGive me love!(rpt 1)(dre) now make it shake...(rpt 2)Outro: Dre, 2Pacuh, yeah, uh, longbeach in tha house, uh yeahOaktown, Oakland definately in tha house hahahaFrisko, Frisko(Tupac) hey, you know LA is up in this Pasadina, where you atyeah, Ingelwood, Ingelwood always up to no good(Tupac) even Hollywood tryin to get a piece babySacramento, sacramento where ya at? yeahThrow it up y'all, throw it up, Throw it upLet's show these fools how we do this on that west sideCause you and I know it's tha best sideyeah, That's riightwest coast, west coastuh, California LoveCalifornia Love
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė
http://tt-hack.tk

Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1